Sperm Donation Program
- Husband with advanced age.
- Husband having azoospermia not responding to medicines.
- Ejaculation failure. Failed TESE and other sperm retrieval techniques.
- Klienfelter syndrome or any other genetic disease.
- Husband and wife both are having thalassemia minor.
- Husband HIV or any other serious vertically transmitted disease.
- Husband had taken chemotherapy by which there are chances of genetic mutation and development of an abnormal child.
- It is anonymous(unknown to donors and unknown to recipients).
- Sperm count, morphology are checked.
- Educational status and level of IQ are checked.
- Blood group, colour, height we try to match it and options are offered to select from the data.
- Sample which is used is always quarantine.
- Thoroughly examined for infection like HIV, HBsAG, HCV & VDRL.
NOTE: We follow all legal norms, no deviation will be done from legal rules.